The threat landscape used to be black and white – you kept the bad stuff out and the good stuff in. Now it’s harder to tell the good from the bad, and traditional signature-based antivirus approaches alone are a weak defense against ransomware and unknown threats, which often slip through. Next-generation technologies help with some threats but not others, and adding multiple anti-malware tools on a single endpoint results in too many products that don’t work together. To complicate matters your users are increasingly accessing corporate resources from a variety of locations and devices, and even services in the cloud. You need endpoint security that is smart, optimized, and connected, from a proven vendor you can trust.
Smart, optimized, and connected endpoint security
Trend Micro™ OfficeScan™ infuses high-fidelity machine learning into a blend of threat protection techniques to eliminate security gaps across any user activity and any endpoint. It constantly learns, adapts, and automatically shares threat intelligence across your environment. This blend of threat protection is delivered via an architecture that uses endpoint resources more effectively and ultimately out-performs the competition on CPU and network utilization.
OfficeScan is a critical component of our Smart Protection Suites, that deliver gateway and endpoint protection capabilities like application control, intrusion prevention (vulnerability protection), endpoint encryption, data loss prevention (DLP), and more, in one compelling package. Additional Trend Micro solutions extend your protection from advanced attacks with endpoint investigation and response (EDR). Plus, Deep Discovery network sandboxing delivers rapid response (real-time signature updates) to endpoints when a new threat is detected locally, enabling faster time-to-protection and reducing the spread of malware. All of this modern threat security technology is made simple for your organization with central visibility, management, and reporting.
Advanced Malware Protection
• Physical endpoints
• High-fidelity machine learning
• Advanced malware and ransomware protection: Protects endpoints, on or off the corporate network, against malware, trojans, worms, spyware, ransomware, and adapts to protect against new unknown variants as they emerge.
• Detection and response capabilities: Advanced detection and response capabilities are included with OfficeScan. An optional investigation tool, Trend Micro Endpoint Sensor, is also available as an add-on.
• Connected threat defense: OfficeScan integrates with other security products locally on your network and also via Trend Micro’s global, cloud threat intelligence to deliver network sandbox rapid response updates to endpoints when a new threat is detected, enabling faster time-to-protection and reducing the spread of malware.
• Centralized visibility and control: When deployed with Trend Micro™ Control Manager™, multiple OfficeScan servers can be managed through a single console to provide complete user visibility.
• Mobile security integration: Integrate Trend Micro™ Mobile Security and OfficeScan by using Control Manager to centralize security management and policy deployment across all endpoints; Mobile Security includes mobile device threat protection, mobile app management, mobile device management (MDM), and data protection.
• Available on-premises or as a service. OfficeScan can be deployed on site in your network or is available as a service (SaaS).
Maximum XGen™ security
Infuses high-fidelity machine learning with other detection techniques for the broadest protection against ransomware and advanced attacks.
• Progressively filters out threats using the most efficient technique for maximum detection without false positives.
• Blends signature-less techniques including high-fidelity machine learning, behavioral analysis, variant protection, census check, application control, exploit prevention, and good-file check with other techniques like file reputation, web reputation, and command and control (C&C) blocking.
• Trend Micro is the first to infuse high-fidelity machine learning which uniquely analyzes files not only before execution but also during runtime for more accurate detection.
• Noise cancellation techniques like census and whitelist checking at each layer reduce false positives.
• Instantly shares information on suspicious network activity and files with other security layers to stop subsequent attacks.
• Advanced ransomware protection monitors for suspicious file encryption activities at the endpoint, terminates malicious activities, and even recovers lost files if necessary.
Reduce user impact and management costs.
• OfficeScan as a Service (only available from Smart Protection Suites) allows you to deploy and manage OfficeScan from our cloud-based service and offers feature parity with the onpremises option.
• Lightweight and optimized security uses the right detection technique at the right time to ensure minimal impact on devices and networks.
• Comprehensive central view of endpoint status lets you quickly get visibility to security risks.
• Automatic sharing of threat intelligence across security layers enables protection from emerging threats across the whole organization.
• Enable off-premises compliance and protection with the Edge relay that enables employees to work outside the corporate network and still connect to OfficeScan without a VPN.
• Customizable dashboards to fit different administration responsibilities.
• 24x7 support means that if a problem arises, Trend Micro is there to resolve it quickly.
Proven Security Partner
Trend Micro has a history of constant innovation to provide the most effective and efficient security technologies. We are always looking ahead to develop the technology needed to fight tomorrow’s ever-changing threats.
• Nearly 30 years of security innovation.
• Protects over 155 million endpoints.
• Trusted by 45 of the top 50 global corporations.
• Trend Micro positioned as one of only three Leaders, amongst a field of 21 vendors in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
Award-winning protection. Trusted by millions.
Third-party testing gave us top scores in performance, protection, and usability.
For five years in a row, Trend Micro has been the worldwide number one content security provider for small businesses." - Canalys, Small Business Content Security Market Trends, 2016
Request a Quote
Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you soon.