Automated, insightful, all-in-one protection
A blend of advanced threat protection techniques to eliminate security gaps across any user activity and any endpoint. It constantly learns, adapts, and automatically shares threat intelligence across your environment.
Trend Micro™ Apex One™ protection offers advanced automated threat detection and response against an ever-growing variety of threats, including fileless and ransomware. A cross-generational blend of modern techniques provides highly tuned endpoint protection that maximizes performance and effectiveness.
Get actionable insights, expanded investigative capabilities, and centralized visibility across the network by using an advanced EDR toolset, strong SIEM integration, and an open API set. Perform threat investigation through integrated EDR or by boosting your security teams with the MDR service option.
In an evolving technological landscape, you need security that goes beyond traditional AV. Apex One™ offers threat detection, response, and investigation within a single agent. Eliminate multiple vendors and consoles and gain deployment flexibility through both SaaS and on-premises deployment options.
Ultimate protection against vulnerabilities
Integrated detection and response
Leverage techniques that allow you to discover and respond to threats before they compromise data. EDR is available for endpoints, networks, and servers and gives you the ability to:
- Hunt for Indicators of Attack (IOA) and define the attacker’s intent in real time
- Sweep user timelines (telemetry) for Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) to determine the impact of targeted attacks
- Employ an interactive root cause analysis diagram to drill down on a detection and respond by isolating, terminating, or updating endpoint protection
Effective security for your sensitive data
Protect your sensitive data, on or off network, for maximum visibility and control. Integrated DLP, Endpoint Encryption and Device Control:
- Covers the broadest range of devices, applications, and file types
- Assists with most regulatory compliance, including GDPR
- Protects data with full-disk, folder, file, and removable media encryption
- Sets granular policies for device control and data management
- Manages Microsoft® BitLocker, and Apple FileVault® encryption keys
Enhanced application control
Prevent unknown and unwanted applications from executing on your corporate endpoints using Apex One™ Application Control, allowing you to:
- Block malicious software from running using customizable lockdown, whitelisting, and blacklisting policies
- Create dynamic policies by leveraging Trend Micro’s application categorization and reputation intelligence to reduce management overhead
- Correlate data from millions of application events to identify threats and maintain an up-to-date database of validated applications
Centralized visibility and control
Enable consistent security management, visibility, and reporting across multiple layers of interconnected security through a centralized console.
- Extend control and visibility across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid models
- Improve protection, reduce complexity, and eliminate redundancy
- Provide access to actionable threat intelligence from the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™
Named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms since 2002
Trend Micro maintains its position as a market leader. The Forrester Wave™: Endpoint Security Suites, Q2 2018.
Third-party testing gave us top scores in performance, protection, and usability.
“Recommended” in 2018 NSS Labs Advanced Endpoint Protection Report
Request a Quote
Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you soon.