Enterprise-class Email, Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, Chat, and More
Kerio Connect is the most complete, platform agnostic, and mobile aware messaging server on the planet. Kerio Connect combines advanced email, calendaring and collaboration features with integrated anti-virus, powerful anti-spam, built-in archiving, instant messaging, automated backup and an easy admin interface, fully accessible via any standard web browser.
- BYOD Made Easy: Kerio Connect makes BYOD easy. From iPhones to Android phones to tablets, we support virtually every mobile device on the market. And Kerio Connect is so simple to use that end users can configure their own devices without bothering IT.
- Flexible, Cross-platform Client Support: When using Kerio Connect Client for Mac, Windows or a web browser, you can see the presence of colleagues, chat in real-time, organize meetings and securely compose richly formatted email. Kerio Connect also provides full support for Outlook (Windows and Mac) and many other IMAP or POP compliant email clients.
- Secure & Protected Email: You’re protected against hacking and malicious attacks with SSL encryption, S/MIME, anti-spam and anti-virus tools, and more. Automated backup with granular restore options ensure quick and easy recovery from all types of disasters.
- Unparalleled Simplicity: Kerio Connect’s web based administration is clean and simple, and can even be configured from a tablet. Stay in control of all your Kerio deployments through a single centralized web interface
- Flexible Deployment: Kerio Connect supports three different deployment options, to let you choose the approach that best fits with your existing IT processes, infrastructure and organization. Kerio Connect Single-Server - Easily install Kerio Connect on your existing hardware, using your favorite host OS or hypervisor. We support most versions of Windows, Linux and Mac. Or choose the VMware virtual appliance to easily run Kerio Connect side-by-side on the same hardware as your other business applications without worrying about operating system compatibility. Kerio Connect Multi-Server - Deploy this modular, multiple server solution for greater scalability and performance in larger organizations and distributed multi-office environments, or in partner-hosted Kerio Cloud environments. Kerio Cloud - Don't want to manage your own server? Choose hassle free Kerio Cloud.
- Self-service Portal Deploy a customizable self-service portal and allow your customers to submit tickets, track them, search the knowledge base and run reports.
- Contracts & SLA Management Manage multiple service contracts and related support plans to service your customers on time and bill accordingly.
- Time Tracking & Billing Track the time spent for all customers at one place. Use filters to drill down the time entries.
- Reports, Dashboards & KPIs Get to know every information of your help desk through intuitive & real time Reports & Dashboards.